no time for blogging this morning ~ stories of whim and exaggeration upcoming (maybe):
1. the Snelling slugfests for men 1/2, women 1/2, 35 and 45 uber-geezers, and maybe a bit of the cat 4 women.
2. the NathanParks reign of terror … or, “how spandex, sunglasses, and a fashionable goatee make all the difference”
3. Amgen Tour of California … was it Levi, or Memorex?
4. How Michael Creed and Thor Zirbel won almost as much as Hincapie with their heroic final day rides.
5. ToC Women’s NRC Crit … and how the VeloNitwitz covered it with SHYTE! (oh, this will be a rant to get me in trouble, i’m sure)
6. Injustice … what free laps and the Iraqi Occupation have in common.
7. ShifterReview: SRAM v DAce v Campy – - – and how learning to shift improves your sex life.
8. Interviews … i’ve been getting requests for a “Hatch’erview” … and maybe i can get one of BJM now that he’s done pedaling up and down kah-lee-four-nya.
etc, etc, etc …
Powered by Facebook Comments