Jim Langley is our oracle in Louisville, feeding us twittery-tweets about the goings-on in Kentuckyville.
- Mark Edwards (Bicycle Trip) took 9th in the 45-49 road race on Tuesday – top NorCal rider! Very close to podium. Got boxed in in the sprint.
- Time Trial was yesterday- my avg speed was 26mph, Mark’s was 29.8 – we finished mid group. I rode standard road bike w/clipon aero-bars
- Drafting controversy in my 55-59 TT could bump Kent Bostick and Tom Doughty (both Amgen-Giant) off their 1/2 podium spots.
- In the 50-54 TT, 2008 defending Champ and NorCal rider John Novitsky (VOS) won his second TT Nationals by 1/2 a second. Way to go, John!!
- Other great results from NorCal – Team Hammer riders Jack Kelso and Jim Fox podiumed in the 60-64 and 65-70 respectively.
- Also, in the 40-44 road race, Chris Phipps (Morgan Stanley) took 4th in a crazy finish where 3 guys rode off course. NorCal riders really rocked natz.
Powered by Facebook Comments