In my mind, which can be a tricky place to be depending on the weather, the world stops to wait for Merco results and cool NorCal/Pro race stories to roll in. However due to a glut of existing, and really good resources, we won’t post much till Hernando can give his magical spin on race happenings early next week. There is great coverage going on over on twitter and some other sites if you are so inclined.
- Search for hashtag #merco for the latest results on twitter
- Podium Insight knocks the coverage out of the park. Check their website (http://www.podiuminsight.com/) or their live twitter feed @podium_live
- Other Twitter stuff worth following
- @fcbrian – Velonews writer Brian Holcombe has great insights and posts
- @calgiant – they got some great young guns so worth checking out.
- @BissellCycling – currently dominating the race and making it kind of boring.
- @teamTIBCO – updates on a few of their girls in the race
- @nicolacranmer and @TeamTWENTY12 need to relax on the sponsor plugs but they got some good updates too with their rider Ali Starnes in the lead.
The other big event for the weekend? Chico Omnium put on by the one may tour de force Rodney Cox. Everybody should do a Rodney R.A.C.E to understand what passion for cycling really is. Get on it!
Powered by Facebook Comments