Memorial Day has to be the official kick off of the Summer Classics right? It means Big Pink can wear white again and get all psyched up for the summer crit’s that shortly follow the summer classics. Here is my take on the NorCal Summer Classics.
- Mt.Hamilton – Obviously
- San Jose Crit – Cause it is the day after Mt. Hamilton
- Sattley TT – Reserved for the crazy
- Pescadero Coastal Classic – now with real money for the ladies
- Nevada City Classic – Oldest, most prestigious, awesomest
- Burlingame Crit – You will never see more kids on bikes
- Testarossa Velodrome Challenge – It’s a rave, not a race
- Leesville Gap RR – something for everyone.
There are a few races I left out… let me know if they rate NorCal Classic status.
Weekend Hastags: Do not forget to tweet or post pic’s of results
- Sattley TT – #sattleytt
- GRFS & JR State Champs – #hellyer
- Joseph Mendes Criterium – #mendescrit
- Taleo Criterium – #taleocrit
Powered by Facebook Comments