Please come out and support our 5 women’s teams competing at the US National Championships in a couple of weeks! We have free food and beer (donations accepted!), raffle prizes, and cash & merchandise prizes for all events (top-3). Racing is $10 per event, or $25 to enter as many as you want!
Track opens at 1pm Saturday September 15. Timed events begin at 2:30pm with 4k team pursuits (no pre-reg currently), 500m, 2K Individual Pursuit, 3k Individual Pursuit (and maybe a specialty Kilo from Bobby Walthour … track record, yo!)
<open track until 5pm>
5pm we’ll have mass starts. Category Cs will be for beginner level riders, please. The schedule for the afternoon:
- 1. Category C – Scratch 10 lap
- 2. Category A/B – Scratch 30 lap
- 3. WOMEN’S TEAM PURSUIT – Ride 1*
- 4. KIDDIE KILO!!!
- 5. 200m Timed Event (only a few spots left for this crowd pleaser – please pre-reg via email!)
- 6. Category C – Hellyer International (5-lap Scratch, 15 lap Points @5, Miss-n-Out)
- 7. Category A/B – Hellyer International (10-lap Scratch, 20 lap Points @5, Miss-n-Out)
- 8. WOMEN’S TEAM PURSUIT – Ride 2*
*current women’s team pursuit record set 9/7/12 by HWTPP riders Adrienne Belliveau, Heather Ross, Jennifer Zeirke – 4.00.6
Thank you all for supporting our Hellyer Women’s Team Pursuit Program as the teams battle it out for the Hellyer Track record and work towards a US National Title!
Powered by Facebook Comments