Correction: I had U25 in the title. This dev camp is targeted for U23 Men and Women.
Just got word that if you register before June 13 you will save $100. Get in now before the price goes up. If you are an up and coming NorCal cyclist of bike riding age, make sure to get your place at the USAC camp. I’ve heard the idea age bracket is 14-20, though i think most ages are welcome.
USAC Cycling U23 Talent ID Camp Sunday July 13-Friday July 18
- Do you know a young rider that could be the next big thing?
- Are you an U23 cyclist that has dreams of becoming professional one day?
- Are you interested in getting the tools to push yourself as far as you can?
Then USA Cycling U23 Talent ID Camp at UC Davis this coming July should be on your to do list. If you haven’t attended a USAC Talent ID Camp before here is what you can expect.
- Group rides with USAC certified coaches
- Basic testing for bench marking and national program evaluationD
- Drills and skills exercises to improve your racing performance
- Talks from top industry and racing professionals
Make sure to tell your prospects about the upcoming camp and sign them up as soon as possible. The camp fills up quickly and there are only 30 spots available. USAC has done a good job helping develop young and women cyclists with their Talent ID Camps. NorCal is lucky to have had one so close the last few years. Make sure to get your riders in ASAP.
We’ll post more details on the speakers and schedule as we get closer to the dates.
Powered by Facebook Comments